Sunday, February 3, 2013

♥♥♥ Polycount ♥♥♥


The spike you see in the picture below, happened when Polycount postet my little thread on Facebook. For me this means a lot. If you're interested in finding out why, continue reading at [1].



[1] Often times when i love something, it gets canceled (e.g. Firefly). I can't hear radio or watch TV without vomiting. I don't understand why MMORPGs are played by millions. I have big problems to find new music i like. When i found a cool song, mostly the rest of the album doesn't hold the same quality. And when i like something in games, most people don't like it or just don't care about.

When Mr. Polycount posted the thread on Facebook it was the first time, that something "big" happened with something i did. Where i spoke about something i like. The following feedback felt very good. And I'm so happy that some guys follow the thread and writing tips, questions, suggestions & corrections. This is exactly how i like it. A small but awesome group of guys which share the same passion for the same things.

Thank you very much, for giving me the feeling of being heard.

4 comments:

  1. Please keep this blog running, I love every single post so far <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Of course i'll continue until i have nothing to talk about :D

      Delete
  2. Genau, was ich schreiben wollte. Keep it coming. Wirklich gute Sachen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank :) Freut mich, dass es dir gefällt!

      Delete